Senator Dino Melaye is close to being cleared of certificate fraud by a Senate Committee, and he was too delighted to not celebrate it with a video.
He had been accused of not graduating from a university, with media outlet Sahara Reporters spearheading the accusations.
The Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Ibrahim Garba, has however appeared in front of the Senate Committee on Ethics, and has confirmed that Dino Melaye did indeed graduate from the University.
In a video posted on YouTube, he sings: Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni, which translates as “you will be beaten mercilessly if you fight someone who is stronger than you”.
Of course, we would be lying if we told you we didn’t freeze this frame.
Lets play a little game of “Caption This”, shall we?
1. When results come out and you and the person that refused to help you in the exam hall both fail.
2. When the person that beats you in FIFA finally meets someone that whoops their ass.
3. Manchester United fans when Arsenal dropped down to 6th in the EPL.
And of course, you know we got the dancing gif too.
4. When you arrive at the wedding late but there is still one cooler of Jollof rice
5. When your crush tweets “I’m single now.”
6. Are you *insert name*? Aliko Dangote wants to adopt you.