Superstar singer Banky W’s home in Lekki Phase 1 was reportedly destroyed by fire this morning.

The house was located along Admiralty Way, with Punch reporting that the fire was started by a faulty air conditioner.

ALSO: Funke Akindele Lashes Out At #BBNaija Housemate, Gifty

The EME Records boss lost a number of valuables in the incident. A neighbor was quoted as saying: “The fire started around 6 am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire. However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30. So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards.“

More on this story to come.