Rapper French Montana showed off today, a plaque of rules in his house, written by fellow rapper Drake and reviewed by him.
The rules, named the “10 Snipe Commandments”, and are supposed to govern relationships with side-chicks and one-night stands. See the rules below.
1. Thou shall never pillow talk or discuss business with a ting.
2. On any import from the United States, Canada, Europe or any other region, thou shall practice a maximum three day export rule to avoid frustration.
3. Thou shall always be honest with his brother about a splash.
4. Thou shall never tell a ting about another man’s splash in order to execute his own splash.
5. Thou shall only splash unprotected if the ting is a must splash or you are too fry or you trust the vibe or you plan to keep the vibe for a minimum of 6 months with 4 interactions within the allotted time period.
6. Thou shall always lie to protect a brother’s reputation or chance of a splash conversion in the near or distant future.
7. Thou shall be allowed to hunt in all jungles unless a trespass has been enforced verbally.
8. Thou shall always provide splash accomodations for a brother within his household.
9. Thou shall use communication with a brother to avoid being blindsided by other hunters and poachers.
10. Thou shall never use hand to hand currency exchange to guarantee a splash unless hunting in exotic locations.
What do you think of these rules? Make sense or nah?