Warner Bros.’ Aquaman has remained at the top of the Nigerian Box Office for the second week in a row.
The movie debuted last week at number 1, and earned N130 million this week to remain at the number one position.
In second place is Ebony Life’s Chief Daddy movie, which made N90 million over the past week. The movie, which stars rapper Falz The Bahd Guy, has now made a cumulative N273 million at the Nigerian Box Office.
Up North, which stars singer Banky W, made its debut at the number 3 position, earning almost N38 million.
Paramount’s Bumblebee was number 4, with Genevieve Nnaji’s Lionheart in 5th position following a N21 million week.
Kemi Adetiba’s King of Boyz spent its 10th week it in the top 10, earning N5.9 million to take its total box office gross to N221 million.
See the full top 10 and their weekly gross below.
- Aquaman – N129.9 million (N308.8 million)
- Chief Daddy – N90.7 million (N273.2 million)
- Up North – N37.8 million
- Bumblebee – N13.2 million (N30.4 million)
- Lionheart – N12.6 million (N21.3 million)
- Spiderman: Into The Spider-verse – N11.3 million (N43.9 miilion)
- God’s Calling – N10.1 million (N22.7 million)
- Second Act – N6.5 million
- King of Boyz – N5.9 million (N220.8 million)
- Mary Poppins Returns – N5.2 million (N10.4 million)