YouTube has shared the most viral videos that trended on the video-sharing service over the past year, led by James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke.
The particular episode was with Adele, which has racked up over 135 million views on YouTube.
Nike’s brilliant ad, The Switch, featuring Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane and Anthony Martial was ranked 4th. Channing Tatum’s Lip Sync Battle with Beyonce came in at 7th.
Viral videos were measured by a number of stats including shares, comments and likes.
YouTube also released a list of the most watched music videos of the year, with Fifth Harmony’s poppy jam with TY Dolla $ign, Work From Home, earning the top spot with over 1.17 billion views. Rihanna and Drake’s Work, which set a record for most views within 24 hours with 11.9 million, came in at 4th.
See the top 10 lists below.
Top 10 Trending Videos
- Adele Carpool Karaoke – “The Late Late Show with James Corden”
- Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen – Piko-Taro
- What’s Inside a Rattlesnake Rattle? – What’s Inside
- The Switch ft. Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Anthony Martial & More – Nike Football
- Grace VanderWaal: 12-Year-Old Ukulele Player Gets Golden Buzzer – NBC’s “America’s Got Talent”
- Water Bottle Flip Edition – Dude Perfect
- Channing Tatum & Beyonce’s “Run The World (Girls)” vs. Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s “Pony” – Spike’s “Lip Sync Battle”
- Donald Trump: “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver” – HBO
- The $21,000 First-Class Airplane Seat – Casey Neistat
- Brothers Convince Little Sister of Zombie Apocalypse – Cabot Phillips
Top 10 Music Videos
- Fifth Harmony, “Work from Home ft. Ty Dolla $ign”
- Calvin Harris, “This Is What You Came For ft. Rihanna”
- Nicky Jam, “Hasta el Amanecer”
- The Chainsmokers, “Closer (Lyric) ft. Halsey”
- Rihanna, “Work ft. Drake”
- Mike Posner, “I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)”
- Sia, “Cheap Thrills (Lyric Video) ft. Sean Paul”
- Zayn, “Pillowtalk”
- Coldplay, “Hymn For The Weekend”
- Twenty One Pilots, “Heathens” (from Suicide Squad: The Album)