Check out the new movie trailers released over the past week, including trailers for Avengers: Infinity War and more.
1. Avengers: Infinity War: Four years after the events of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,the Avengers, torn apart after the events of Captain America: Civil War, join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to battle Thanos, who is trying to collect the Infinity Stones for a gauntlet that will allow him to inflict his will on all reality. The movie stars Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and Robert Downey Jr.
2. Acts Of Violence: When his fiancee is kidnapped by human traffickers, Roman (Ashton Holmes) and his ex-military brothers set out to track her down and save her before it is too late. Along the way, Roman teams up with Avery (Bruce Willis), a cop investigating human trafficking and fighting the corrupted bureaucracy that has harmful intentions. The movie stars Bruce Willis, Cole Hauser, and Shawn Ashmore.
3. All The Money In The World: A left-wing paramilitary organization in Italy hatches a massive kidnapping plot in the 1970s. The movie stars Mark Wahlberg, Christopher Plummer, Michelle Williams.
4. Midnight Sun: MIDNIGHT SUN is a romantic tearjerker about 17-year-old Katie Price (Bella Thorne), sheltered at home since childhood with a rare genetic condition, a life-threatening sensitivity to sunlight. Having only her father Jack (Rob Riggle) for company, Katie’s world opens up after dark when she ventures outside to play her guitar. One night, her dreams come true when she’s noticed and asked out by her longtime crush Charlie (Patrick Schwarzenegger), whom she’s secretly watched from her bedroom window for years. As they embark on nightly summer excursions, Katie’s risk to sunlight grows and she’s presented with the gut-wrenching dilemma of whether she can live a normal life with her newfound soul mate. The movie stars Bella Thorne, Patrick Schwarzenegger and Rob Riggle.
5. Thoroughbreds: Two upper-class teenage girls in suburban Connecticut rekindle their unlikely friendship after years of growing apart. Together, they hatch a plan to solve both of their problems-no matter what the cost. The movie stars Anya Taylor-Joy, Olivia Cooke, and Anton Yelchin.